Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you are looking to replace your headlight to a bullit style headlight I have machined one on a CNC machine and had it chromed plated. It fills the space between your forks quite nicely and completely sets off the front of your bike. The plate is machined on an angle on the back where it mounts . I am going to begin a run of these on my machine
Reaching out to see if there is interest.

Going to offer the plate machined 6061 billet aluminum for $120.00 or $200 chromed

Attachments

·
Tie One On
1,647 Posts
If you are looking to replace your headlight to a bullit style headlight I have machined one on a CNC machine and had it chromed plated. It fills the space between your forks quite nicely and completely sets off the front of your bike. The plate is machined on an angle on the back where it mounts . I am going to begin a run of these on my machine
Reaching out to see if there is interest.

Going to offer the plate machined 6061 billet aluminum for $120.00 or $200 chromed
Very nice looking

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can do you one in gloss black paint no problem, I have a paint booth and it won't be done with a rattle can

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There are 2 ways to do a gloss black

1/ zinc phosphate prime the aluminum, black paint cut and buff gives a great shine

2/ powder coat gloss black

I have done parts both ways just let me know which way you prefer

·
I just wanna ride!
129 Posts
I would choose the more durable of the two - would that be powder coat?

If so, what do you quote on one?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Powder coating is more durable than paint for sure, I can do you one gloss black powder coat for 200 shipped to your address.

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JR

Wouldn't allow me to reply to your PM, I will get one cut on CNC , will go out to powder Friday . You will have it next week for sure. I will keep you up to date.

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts