Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
thats a 8k roller all day. Id buy it.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Yeah, but I don't think SculptureCycles frame will handle worth a darn. That's just pretty boy crap.
:them: Yeah, you could do that now just by removing the lower frame rails on both sides. While I like the look of the frame, I don't think the Revo has the correct mounts to be a stressed member. Therefore, I suspect you'd get a lot of flex or rocking. Also, where are you going to hang the water and oil coolers? You'd need something new to go with the cool looking frame.

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
:them: Yeah, you could do that now just by removing the lower frame rails on both sides. While I like the look of the frame, I don't think the Revo has the correct mounts to be a stressed member. Therefore, I suspect you'd get a lot of flex or rocking. Also, where are you going to hang the water and oil coolers? You'd need something new to go with the cool looking frame.

pegs, controls, airbox, fuel tank?

I see it has what looks like a tank way up high. Wouldn't Buell find a way to lower the center of gravity?

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
Confederate has already built these things,they are nothing new,nor do they look very good.It needs a modular engine design like the their Hellcat uses.Even powered by a Revo,like the original,this thing won't sell good because it will cost a fortune to make it dependable,and it looks silly.

Attachments

·
caferacer
5,686 Posts
At first glance the frame by itself is very unique,but when fully assembled appears unbalanced.

·
Premium Member
9,332 Posts
Oil and water coolers are not problems to locate. Roehr uses the V-Rod engine as a stressed member of a twin boom aluminum alloy frame, so your other objection may not be a problem at all. Here is an article on the Roehr bike that shows the engine and frame without bodywork or radiators. Looks like the stressed member part has already been done with success.

http://www.motorcycle.com/manufacturer/roehr-motorcycles-1250sc-review-86824.html

Also looks as though at least one way to locate the oil and water coolers has been worked out successfully. Those on the MV Brutale hint at another way to do it.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Cool bike

·
To boost or not??
1,916 Posts
I like the Brawler concept some pretty interesting stuff there!! Probably not some people's taste but I like it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts