Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 0
Trade End Date: November 17, 2006
Trade Review: Commissioner
Waiver Time: No waivers
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Playoffs: Week 15, 16 and 17 (6 teams)
Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN
Stat Categories: Passing Yards (25 yards per point; 5 points at 400 yards)
Passing Touchdowns (6)
Interceptions (-2)
Rushing Yards (10 yards per point; 5 points at 150 yards)
Rushing Touchdowns (6)
Reception Yards (20 yards per point; 5 points at 150 yards)
Reception Touchdowns (6)
Return Touchdowns (6)
2-Point Conversions (2)
Fumbles Lost (-2)
Offensive Fumble Return TD (6)
Field Goals 0-19 Yards (3)
Field Goals 20-29 Yards (3)
Field Goals 30-39 Yards (3)
Field Goals 40-49 Yards (4)
Field Goals 50+ Yards (5)
Field Goals Missed 0-19 Yards (-3)
Field Goals Missed 20-29 Yards (-2)
Field Goals Missed 30-39 Yards (-1)
Field Goals Missed 40-49 Yards (0)
Field Goals Missed 50+ Yards (0)
Point After Attempt Made (1)
Point After Attempt Missed (-5)
Sack (1)
Interception (1)
Fumble Recovery (1)
Touchdown (6)
Safety (2)
Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns (6)
Points Allowed 0 points (20)
Points Allowed 1-6 points (5)
Points Allowed 7-13 points (3)
Points Allowed 14-20 points (0)
Points Allowed 21-27 points (0)
Points Allowed 28-34 points (-5)
Points Allowed 35+ points (-10)
Fractional Points: No
Negative Points: Yes

1) We will have two teams of ten players each
2) Money must be paid 1 week before the official start of the season!!!!! I will hold money in paypal acct till season is over unless someone else says they will and others agree.
3) You forfeit your team if you do not pay by date required. We will find a replacement

Payout will be 50.00 for season winner and 150.00 to the winner of the payoffs plus braggin' rights 'till next year! This leaves 50 per league that we will then pay $100.00 to the person that has the most points scored for entire season between both leagues.

This gives everyone a chance to win something and then makes it fun to keep track of both leagues. I will post final scores and position in each league on Tuesday morning after the yahoo updates.......

How's that sound? I will need everyone to pm me with their info so I can send you an invite to join the league. I will draw names at random and place them into each league

1) tc 1968
2) okie
3) pondo
4) duece top
5) vrod vic
6) votrod
7) cross
8) lotsoftoys
9) ridephat
10) kcvrod
11) troy
12) vrodhunter
13) rude122
14) vrodcustoms
15) lenelsa
16) jetgod
17) ramman
18)
19)
20)

We need 3 more players....

·
Revolution02
3,978 Posts
Ive never done it before, sounds like fun, Is it alot of work or time consuming?

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
revolution02 said:
Ive never done it before, sounds like fun, Is it alot of work or time consuming?
Its a great time. It does require you "manage" your team by changing who starts and who sits each week. Keeping up on injuries and bye weeks so you don't start someone that is not playing. Yahoo tells you who is questionable, doubtful or injuried and not playing and who has a bye week. You just need to insert your players as you see fit depending on who they play and who you play against as a team score more points than them and take home the muney....yes I said MUNEY!!!!!

Jack

·
Wet Blanket
3,044 Posts
Sounds good to me. The remaining three should not be hard to fill. As soon as we get this going, list the paypal acct to pay to and I'm good to hook.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ramman said:
What all information do you need? Thanks for getting me in.
Ramman
I just need those that are playing to pm with your email so I can send you an invite to join and play. The invite will list the League ID and password so only those with these will be able to view the league. This why I plan to post the results on Tuesday's so that each league can see what the other is doing and who is top dawg in points for the $100.00 at the end of the year!

Jack

·
deb
298 Posts
:popcorn can't wait......i always have football withdrawal come super bowl sunday...since my team can't seem to get there!!!!!! maybe this year.....:hitfan: so guys...don't let the fact I am a female, hold you back...let the trash talkin begin.....:angeldev:

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
KCVROD said:
Here we go....

How's that sound? I will need everyone to pm me with their info so I can send you an invite to join the league. I will draw names at random and place them into each league

1) PONDO
2) Runner up
3) Crushed
4) Loser
5) Crying in his beer
6) Wish I was Pondo
7) Never had a chance
8) Maybe next season
9) I was cheated
10) I quit

We need 3 more players....
PM Sent.

·
Gotta Blast!
3,389 Posts
PM Sent!

FF was my internet and spare time addiction of choice, prior to discovering V-Rod Forums!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
litox, roxxley-rockets and x1 mike have close out the count needed for the two leagues. I will post teams when I get time to draw them.........

If you have not sent me a pm with your email please do so. I need to then send you an invite to join the leagues!!!

·
Registered
364 Posts
pm sent
Thanks for getting this together, this is going to be fun. Now what should I do with the money?:goof:
chrome!:boobs:

·
Ray Connor
1,785 Posts
Is trash talk allowed........:sinister:

Oh and Jack, is paypal Ok for fee? If you put that in you message sorry I didn't see it. I have never drafted without being in a room with people in person, you may have to explain that one to me.

·
King of Safety !
1,636 Posts
vrodcustoms said:

Oh and Jack, is paypal Ok for fee? If you put that in you message sorry I didn't see it. I have never drafted without being in a room with people in person, you may have to explain that one to me.

Encouraged :cheers:

·
COOLER RIDER
5,180 Posts
vrodcustoms said:

Sandbagger

1 - 20 of 179 Posts