Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Dare to Dream
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to sell my beloved V-Rod, this bike has been my pride and joy, its an incredible machine. It has the NHRA type graphics on it along with alot of chrome. There is nothing on it that is polished aluminum, everything that shines in the photos is chrome. The calipers, triple trees, forksliders, flowervase (handlebar bezel), even the fasteners holding the chrome on are chrome. Everything! Its a 2004 but you wouldnt guess it seeing it in person, I swear theres not one scratch on it (really). I have kept it in my heated garage always, I honestly never remember getting caught in the rain on it ever. I have owned many bikes while owning this V-Rod so it wasnt my only ride, but it has been my best always. It has 20,000 miles on it. A while back I bought an exotic car, and I sold my other bikes upon doing so, and lately I just am not a bike guy anymore, I no longer have the urge to ride and my V-Rod has just become something I gawk at once in awhile when I remove the cover to move it around my garage. Its absolutely gorgeous. PM me if anyone is interested in it, im asking $10,500 for it. A local dealer gave me a price they recommended asking for it, however then I have consignment fees, I would rather offter it up to the forum here first at what I would end up with making for it anyways after consignment fees. You can also email me at [email protected] for a faster contact as I have not been active really on the forum as of late. If you are interested I can send you a number back to reach me at regarding the bike.

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO ADD THAT I AM NOT INTO SERVICES OFFERING TO SELL THE BIKE FOR ME SO PLEASE DONT BOTHER CONTACTING ME TO DO SO YOU WILL JUST BE WASTING YOUR TELEMARKETING TIME, THE SAME GOES FOR SCAMMERS, DONT WASTE YOUR TIME, TYPE A STORY TO SOMEONE ELSE FROM YOUR NIGERIAN INTERNET CAFE!

Attachments

·
1130cc is enuff 4 me
2,426 Posts
Man, I'd love to buy your airbox cover & rear fender tins off you. GLWS

·
1130cc is enuff 4 me
2,426 Posts

·
Kickstart My Heart!!
1,506 Posts
Ahh after reading the wall of text for the fourth time I found the year is a 2004. I think there should be a template for classifieds.

Year:

Model:

Mileage:

Price:

After that you can spout all the nonsense of reasons and things you have done that I don't care about as I have the information I need....

·
Dare to Dream
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In response to any future requests, I am not interested in any trades for the bike at this time, I just want to sell it outright. I have the title in hand, and to be more specific it is located in Mechanicsburg PA, just west of Harrisburg. I will add a SOLD post when it sells.

If anyone is interested I also listed the bike on Ebay, and there are alot more photos on the ebay ad. It is item number 330749611345

1 - 7 of 7 Posts