Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Asatruar
2,965 Posts
Nice write up on a fine looking bike. I've forwarded the link to an old friend who's currently "between rides". Trying my best to get him on a Revolution motored bike.

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Great looking "Glide" now if HD would follow suit! They'd have all the airheads jumping ship for those ponies!:moped:

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Congrats Pat! That's my kind of bagger!!!
Nice write-up, Buzz.

·
Agave Idiots :)
337 Posts
Congrats Pat! Nice write up and as Don cherry would say "she's a beauty"! Nice job by a good Canadian kid :D
Love to see a few of the airheads drool or pretend not too, over that HP beast.

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Beautiful bike. But I will never understand why someone shave one rotor just for looks. If you want to see the wheel go with Buell perimeter brake or Wilwood Stealth perimeter brake.

JMO

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,946 Posts
VERY NICE !!!!

Congrats Pat keep up the great work and thank you for all you do.

The article was right on spot with the props.

thanks
rod

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Beautiful bike. But I will never understand why someone shave one rotor just for looks. If you want to see the wheel go with Buell perimeter brake or Wilwood Stealth perimeter brake.

JMO
Thanks guys, appreciated.

The LH side now has a 6 piston chrome Hawg Halter caliper and a thanks to Tom Chamlee of Swan Composites, a custom made, beautiful, 13" composite rotor with a chrome carriage to match the Calypso front wheel.

For all of you braking experts out there the bike stopped just fine before all of this was done in the Fall but I'm sure it will stop even better now.

rotor.jpg

Tom is currently making me a new set of black composite rotors, with custom cut, black carriages for use with my BST wheels on my next project currently in the works. They'll look similar to this.

BST wheels.jpg

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Brakes

I didn't realize that this was a 6 piston caliper. I guess I understand know.

Thanks

Thanks guys, appreciated.

The LH side now has a 6 piston chrome Hawg Halter caliper and a thanks to Tom Chamlee of Swan Composites, a custom made, beautiful, 13" composite rotor with a chrome carriage to match the Calypso front wheel.

For all of you braking experts out there the bike stopped just fine before all of this was done in the Fall but I'm sure it will stop even better now.

View attachment 164720

Tom is currently making me a new set of black composite rotors, with custom cut, black carriages for use with my BST wheels on my next project currently in the works. They'll look similar to this.

View attachment 164727

·
brett
9,338 Posts
very cool article pat ,something to be proud of, hope u got a nice copy to frame and put it on the wall

·
Can U See me now
1,672 Posts
Dang, and I thought 100 for Renthal contour grips was expensive. Great Job on bike Pat.

·
caferacer
5,686 Posts
What does the bagger weigh in at?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts