1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
Yes, it's looking good.

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Got mine a couple days ago and made my day when I saw the V on the 'centerfold', beautiful and classy bike by the way!!! Thanks for the efforts!

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
NICE I got it last week havent had a chance to read it yet, way to busy.

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Way to go, Billy! Buzz, you would have an eyefull if you and your R make it to Mid West Thunder this year! We wanna see it - I am sure it will be awesome. Good job, Buzz!

·
Methosan
156 Posts
The only reason I bought this month's issue was that the V-rod's owner had advertised this fact on the forum. After the issue (January?) listing all 2011 Harley models EXCEPT the two V-rods, I decided not to continue buying this magazine off the rack. Continue acknowledging the V-rod and I'll continue to buy the magazine.

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
After the issue (January?) listing all 2011 Harley models EXCEPT the two V-rods, I decided not to continue buying this magazine off the rack.
I was SOOOO pissed when I saw they left the V-Rod models out, like V- Rodders where betrayed by "their own", a magazine "For Harley Davidson Lovers"!!! But at least they've being including couple articles on some V-Rod stuff... They where supposed to include an article about a turbo installation but I think I read somewhere here that they had some sort of problem if I'm not mistaken...

·
Street Rodder
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The only reason I bought this month's issue was that the V-rod's owner had advertised this fact on the forum. After the issue (January?) listing all 2011 Harley models EXCEPT the two V-rods, I decided not to continue buying this magazine off the rack. Continue acknowledging the V-rod and I'll continue to buy the magazine.
I don't have the last issues handy right now but believe we cover the new Harleys every year in a couple of batches (too many to do all in the same issue). Typically we do the Sportsters and V-Rods in one installment and the air-cooled big twins in another.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts