Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,
I have recently returned from a 15 months deployment, I'm trying to get my bikes in riding shape. I came across an issue with my V-Rod. The engine light would not go out after I started the bike. I did some research on the site and found how to display the DTC's {thanks to Max/HawgDoc/Notorious GOB, just to name a few}...
So my dilemma is what do I do with the code: P0113 - Current IAT sensor open/high 4.21? Does it have anything to do with Gil's Box?

Thanks for everyone help!

Jorge

·
Premium Member
6,248 Posts
Rosario said:
... I came across an issue with my V-Rod. The engine light would not go out after I started the bike. I did some research on the site and found how to display the DTC's {thanks to Max/HawgDoc/Notorious GOB, just to name a few}...
So my dilemma is what do I do with the code: P0113 - Current IAT sensor open/high 4.21? Does it have anything to do with Gil's Box? ...
This is not directly related to the "Gil's Box".

P0113, IAT sensor open/high, means that your Intake Air Temperature sensor is either not plugged in, damaged, or you have an open (broken) wire in the wire harness. I don't see in your post or profile what year and model your bike is. If it's a 2002 model the IAT is mounted in the front cylinder intake runner. Other years have this mounted in the upper air cleaner cover.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
is the IAT sensor plugged in or a bad connection?

·
Banned
579 Posts
Are you running topless? Maybe forgot to move the sensor....food for thought

1 - 6 of 6 Posts