1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
Man v. Wild is on Discovery here right now. :confused:

·
Registered
280 Posts
No idea what channel the National Geo is here, so I had to google it and find out what the show is called, then do a search using comcast on the title of the show. Show is called Ultimate Factories

·
To boost or not??
1,916 Posts
Just caught the end of it. So I looked to see when its coming up again so I can record it. And Sat 11am-12pm this weekend so I have it recording. I normally miss this every time its on and figured some others probably have too so just wanted to share when it's on again. PS its on National Geo at that time.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I am glad I finally got to see it. I wonder what one of them built mine I could send them a pic of how it looks now (totalled) I have decided I am for sure getting another V I dont think I can settle for anything else!

·
Registered
266 Posts
gee i don't get to see it and i never have yet .. some one was suppose to send it to me about 4 months ago but they never did

·
Kaboom
4,336 Posts
I've seen it 3 times. I enjoy it every time I watch it.
That Ray Connor sure does have a great job!!!!

·
Registered
911 Posts
Dadgummit, I have been at work EVERY time this show has aired. Nat'l Geo sends updates to my cell phone to remind me the program is on, just so I can hate work even more. I hear there is something called a VCR or a TIVO, but I have neither. If there was a DVD available, I would pay dearly for one. eVen eBay struck out...

·
To boost or not??
1,916 Posts
I have a DVD Recorder hooked up to my tv I might be able to try and burn you a copy from this weekend's show. It have all the commercials but hey you'd have it right?. I'll see if I can get it hooked up and running for you.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.