Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Dare to Dream
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of the chrome engine gaurds with the chrome Harley Davidson driving lights. This adds alot of light to your nighttime ride. They are in excellent condition, they were on my bike for about six months til I decided it wasnt the look I wanted. The light wiring runs thru the gaurds so you dont see it at all and have wires dangling. This whole setup is in perfect condition with the exception of one small chip in the chrome right where the cross tube clamp under the fork holds the right gaurd, this is really not even worth mentioning as you dont see it really when its mounted on the bike but it is there (I tried to photograph it, but its chrome and hard to get to show up, but its in the one very close up photo). This setup adds alot of chrome to the front of the bike, especially with the chrome lights added. I photographed it with and without the flash, but again its chrome and hard to photograph since its so shiny. I will include some mounting instructions for the gaurds, but the light wiring diagram I no longer have, its real easy to figure out or I can probably take a quick look at my bike and give you the wire coding, as there is switch and I believe a relay to make them functional, I would have to look in the box I put them in to be sure. Its made to be wired into your headlight so the driving lights are only on with the low beam as per DOT regulations. The tiny black waterproof switch for the lights is a push once for on, push again for off, and is in the photos I took before removing the complete setup from my bike. I am selling this setup complete for $425 shipped to the 48 states. Sorry but I dont do international shipping at all. Please email me if you are interested in it. I may list this on ebay, but thought I'd list this on the forum here first. This fits im sure all A and B model Vrods, not sure about the rest, you will have to check with another source to be sure, mines a 04 B. I ended up making a chrome driving light bar for my bike and have since removed this gaurd/light setup.

Attachments

·
Registered
507 Posts
I have a set of the chrome engine gaurds with the chrome Harley Davidson driving lights. This adds alot of light to your nighttime ride. They are in excellent condition, they were on my bike for about six months til I decided it wasnt the look I wanted. The light wiring runs thru the gaurds so you dont see it at all and have wires dangling. This whole setup is in perfect condition with the exception of one small chip in the chrome right where the cross tube clamp under the fork holds the right gaurd, this is really not even worth mentioning as you dont see it really when its mounted on the bike but it is there (I tried to photograph it, but its chrome and hard to get to show up, but its in the one photo). This setup adds alot of chrome to the front of the bike, especially with the chrome lights added. I will include some mounting instructions for the gaurds, but the light wiring diagram I no longer have, I can probably take a quick look at my bike and give you the wire coding, as there is switch and I believe a relay to make them functional, I would have to look in the box I put them in to be sure. The tiny black waterproof switch for the lights is a push once for on, push again for off, and is in the photos I took before removing the complete setup from my bike. I am selling this setup complete for $425 shipped to the 48 states. Sorry but I dont do international shipping at all. Please email me if you are interested in it. I may list this on ebay, but thought I'd list this on the forum here first. This fits im sure all A and B model Vrods, not sure about the rest, you will have to check with another source to be sure, mines a 04 B. I ended up making a chrome driving light bar for my bike and have since removed this gaurd/light setup.
I have the same setup on my bike, but black. These lights are AWESOME at night. }:) whoever gets them should be happy. };-)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts