Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Dare to Dream
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale the Harley Davidson accessory chrome driving light set, it mounts under the voltage regulator below the steering stem. You remove the plastic front radiator cover and there is one bolt or threaded hole that is not used, the mount bolts using that hole. The wiring runs thru the bar for a clean look. This whole setup is chrome and polished SS and like new, including all the fasteners, it adds a great deal of shine to your bike, its very nice and high quality. I have only ever seen one other of these. Its a great addition to riding at night, comes with the relay to make it work only with the low beam lamp and turn off when you hit the high beam as per state inspection requirements. Includes a small waterproof switch that mounts using the lower clutch perch clamping "torx" screw. I had this setup on my 04B, im sure it fits 02-04 but you may want to check to see if you have the middle mounting hole on the motor mount behind the plastic radiator cover just in case, as some year bikes may be different. It uses the same mounting point and mount as the factory HD engine gaurd. $350 plus shipping $15 takes it. I use Paypal.

I can include some wiring instrucitons with it for an 04B, however since this requires some technical experience to install it, its sold AS IS. The wiring should already be to proper lengths as I just removed this whole setup.

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
nice set up (but a little expensive for my wallet)
GLWS!

·
Dare to Dream
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Here's a few closer up photos of the bar, its a heavy polished stainless steel bar, with a very heavy mounting bracket. With the chrome driving lights fixed to it ready to mount and wire. It gleams, as my stepson would say, it adds quite a bit of bling. Not to mention making a big difference if you ride alot at night as I did.

Accepting reasonable offers also, shoot me a PM, the worst I can say is no.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts