Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday did a shoot using my 07 CAW for a commercial soon to air on the box, nearly all Korean crew with local talent. Did not know that HD in house finance went back to Korea. So much standing around waiting and waiting. Last add was better just kept riding up the coast road until the cops said enough.

So learnt a few things riding in commercials is more than than just being the bike wrangler, HD finance in oz is by Esanda which is owned by Hyundi Capital. And once they pay to use a location at the last minute they change and everything needs to be moved guickly. Then we'll all stop for food breaks and then need to wait for camera car to turn up from the last location.

Will post the commercial once I get a copy from post production.

Attachments

·
VRSCD's Rule!
4,160 Posts
Pretty cool!

·
Back in Black
212 Posts
They get you to double for the guy in the suit on the second day ?

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mate on this gig I just delivered and movved to different positions for the shoot. Sat on my arse checking out the talent best ones where behind the scenes, and eating the food just don't stop, good food was laid on from 0730 to end of day.

Got a ride job next month, on the GOR, it is for some retirement fund commercial.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts