Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would Be Great To Start A Club In Central Florida.have Shirts Made, And Get Togethers And Of Course Rides If Interested Let Me Know And We Will Get It Started.thanks All Bdvrod.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
We did this in middle Tennessee. Had custom shirts made and gather each weekend for a 150 -200 mile ride through the mountains & valleys around here. Have about 15 guys in the area that get together , but a core of maybe 6 or 7 that is almost every weekend and we have a great time. Do it and use the Registry to communicate, thats what we do and there is almost always someone posting. You'll be glad you did, good friends, great bikes & awesome times!

·
WHATEVER
3,739 Posts
If you are going to create a patch for your club make sure you run it by the clubs in your area and get it approved first, it will save you alot of grief!

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Daytona does sound like a great meeting place,Im in palm bay maybe 1 hour away so far we have 7 members.does daytona sound good for the first meeting or ride.Let me know we will try to make a neutral place for all members thanks again bdvrod.Also we need to design a patch and some shirts,Ill have them made for all

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
I'm in Palm Harbor!!! It's near Clearwater!

1 - 20 of 153 Posts