Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

381 - 400 of 422 Posts

·
VROD1
156 Posts
Getting Old

Soon to be 55 (Sammy Hagar can't drive it). 1st Vrod '02 had 80K, 2nd Vrod '03 I've put 6K for a total of ... let me see.. ummm.. give me a sec ... damn calculator!
'141'

·
Geezer
13,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #386
Soon to be 55 (Sammy Hagar can't drive it). 1st Vrod '02 had 80K, 2nd Vrod '03 I've put 6K for a total of ... let me see.. ummm.. give me a sec ... damn calculator!
'141'
Howdy my friend. Glad to see you still hanging in there.

I got yet another free tire and oil change last month. They are really regretting the "lifetime" deal they sold me 11 years ago...

·
Talk to the boot!
496 Posts
Nice to see all the V-Rods with long legs here!!!

Getting ready for another 5k cali-wisconsin-cali run at the end of the month!! Will update my total when I'm back.

Still can't believe Shoe, damn that guy has a V-Rod growing out of his ass!! :D

·
Insane inda membrane
13,002 Posts
Nice to see all the V-Rods with long legs here!!!

Getting ready for another 5k cali-wisconsin-cali run at the end of the month!! Will update my total when I'm back.

Still can't believe Shoe, damn that guy has a V-Rod growing out of his ass!! :D
Be sure to stop bye and see me when you're out here.

·
Talk to the boot!
496 Posts
What up, LL??

My time will be short, however I will be in Milwaukee for Summerfest on Thursday, July 3rd. If we're going to meet up for a bit it will have to be then.

You gonna be around? Hopefully we can share stories/lies/etc...! I should be pushing 180 for a total on the Century Club once I'm back home!

·
Insane inda membrane
13,002 Posts
What up, LL??

My time will be short, however I will be in Milwaukee for Summerfest on Thursday, July 3rd. If we're going to meet up for a bit it will have to be then.

You gonna be around? Hopefully we can share stories/lies/etc...! I should be pushing 180 for a total on the Century Club once I'm back home!
Yeah... I'll be here... in fact, I'll probably be going to Summerfest that night.

They won't let me in the Century Club. I'm 59, the V has 34K, but I've put 30K on the Road Glide in the last 2 years. :sad:

·
Talk to the boot!
496 Posts
After my latest run to Wisconsin I got:

137k+48=185

381 - 400 of 422 Posts