Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

If a V-Rod bagger model was made would you own one?

• I would own one in addition to my current v-rod.

Votes: 182 32.4%
  • I have no use for a bagger.

Votes: 311 55.3%
  • I would sell my current V-Rod and purchase one.

Votes: 47 8.4%
  • I would sell my current metric or other bike and purchase one.

Votes: 22 3.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If a V-Rod model bagger was made would you own one?

·
Banned
15,036 Posts
How bout' if they put the Revo into that new Streetglide? Danno, I know you're with me on this one!

·
Gotta Blast!
3,389 Posts
Still prefer the original and best, Annodized VRSCA V-Rod!

·
Orange,Black,Chrome!
1,220 Posts
I've pretty much turned mine into one. The only thing I haven't done is the cycle visions kit, but I have thought about it.

If harley came out with one I'm pretty sure I'd have to sell mine and get one. To be able to have the speed and perfomance in and be able to cruise in comfort, especially to Kansas city each September would make me a happy camper!

·
Ryan
4,192 Posts
Hey Max, could you add to the poll.

If I had the $$$ I would buy a traditional air cooled bagger just for nostalgia. I'll keep my Revo in my Vrod that I'll never sell. It would just be nice to have potato potato bagger in addition to the Vrod.

·
----->
7,589 Posts
Didn't see a choice were I fit in so I didn't vote. I like my vrod but would have to buy a Heritage if I was going cross country. I wouldn't consider owning a Vrod bagger.

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,318 Posts
I would not sell my VROD - maybe pickup a bagger for driving in bad weather.

·
Bone Stock A Model
1,269 Posts
CaptClose said:
If I had the $$$ I would buy a traditional air cooled bagger just for nostalgia. I'll keep my Revo in my Vrod that I'll never sell. It would just be nice to have potato potato bagger in addition to the Vrod.
Thats exactly what I did. Have an 02 Road King classic for my trips and vrod for hopping around town.

I did see this bike at Sturgis two years ago.

Attachments

·
Wretched Excess.....
2,067 Posts
Cheatin said:
How bout' if they put the Revo into that new Streetglide? Danno, I know you're with me on this one!
Ya, I'm in. I love the idea but not sure I would give up my current steed for it. I do love the street glide and if that's the form of bagger it came in, I would definitely consider it. I could never understand why some folks would bash the V-Rods that were converted to baggers. I think they were missing the point. It may not be their "cup of tea" but the conversions I've seen were some of the coolest baggers out there. :thumb:

·
Geezer
13,343 Posts
Thursday.................

·
Geezer
13,343 Posts
Supposed to be an announcement from the MoCo. Presonally, I hope its another air head bagger, because I'm probably still upside down on my A.

·
Revolution02
3,978 Posts
Hell yes I have been waiting. hurry up MOCO!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 92 Posts