Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Jerry from the Denver area here! Im LQQKING for a source to buy V-Rod Racing clutch ! Lock-up / Slipper style so we can adjust to the Track conditions ! I have read somewhere that sombody has something out or there is a set-up we can buy and try!
We have many available for our V Twin Drag Motors and Bikes But Im having trouble getting info for a V-Rod Race Clutch setup !
Any info would would be great ! Thanks ! Jerry

·
Premium Member
7,727 Posts

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Jerry, welcome to the Forum, is this what you're looking for?

I notice that you mention V-Twins and these are used on them as well. I've had very good luck with mine on both V-Twin and V-Rod applications.

It's variable pressure and it works as a lock up clutch at about 6500 RPM or so on the V-Rod. This actuator is also used with stock clutch plates. At $345.00 it's a lot more cost effective as well. You might even be able to find a used one here on the Forum for sale.

http://www.aim-tamachi.com/home.php?cat=14

·
all or nothing
1,412 Posts
I'm using AIM and Barnet 11 plates carbon on street. Not so easy to find Neutral gear, othervice ok.

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
I have a slightly used AIM for sale. $200. shipped. I can also set you up with a combination of new and used parts to make a complete MTC kit.
i know a certain Jennings fellow that may be interested i the mtc lou.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.