Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD TO SCREAMIN JOE

MADE A HUMONGOUS MISTAKE BY NOT KNOWING WHAT I WAS DOING. PLEASE DISREGARD MY EARLIER POST ON THESE PIPES.

WHEN I ORIGINALLY POSTED THESE PIPES, IT WAS 3 TO 4 A.M IN THE MORNING AND I WAS posting a bunch of things. I originally thought the pipes were scratched on the top pipe in the upper right corner. Please look at the second picture below. I could not understand it as I had never saw those marks before until I blew the pictures up on the computer. And I would notice something like this because all I do is place my bike in bike shows. Well today, I spent some time examining the pipes because I was truly perplexed. I started rubbing the two marks and come to fiund that they were dirt scuff marks from me taking the pipe off.

I sat down with my powerball and polish and starting really cleaning the pipes up and the dirt scuffs removed completely. That is, there are absolutyely no scratches on these pipes, as I had orginally suspected. The pipes are spotless and scratch free and I guarantee this. I have taken additional pictures of the pipes after I cleaned them up. Please see the pictures posted in thread 2.

After cleaning the pipes up I can honestly say that they are in faboulous condition. I am going to sell them for $245 to include the shipping and chrome clamps. If you do not want the chrome clamps, I will sell the pipes for $200 to include shipping.

I am so impressed with the condition of these pipes that if the purchaser is not satisfied I will return all of their money, including shipping and I will pay the shipping costs of the pipes to be returned back to me. But it will not come to that as you will not find used pipes in any better condition.

Like I said please compare the original pictures right below to the pictures I post in the second thread on these pipes

Charlester

PLEASE DISREGARD ORIGINAL POST THAT FOLLOWS
Replaced these with CFR exhaust. In very good condition. Selling them along with chrome clamps that really enhance the pipes when installed to givew that complete look. Please go to Harley site and price the clamps and you will see that them being thrown in is a good deal

I was going to sell these pipes for $245 delivered to your door. However, I noticed in the upper part of the top pipe, right corner going towards the bracket, there are two small scratches. I took the second picture so you can get a better look at the two scratches. I never noticed them on my bike, but when you blow the pictures up you see them, and that was the first time i noticed them. Because of the two scratches (believe me they are not noticeable on the bike) I am selling the pipes and clamps for $190 to include shipping. For V-modded pipes that is a great price, especially when you take into account the chrome clamps and I am paying for shipping

Charlester

Attachments

·
Registered
555 Posts
PM Sent

1 - 2 of 2 Posts