Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guy's,

I just purchased an 03 that's stock except for a power commander. I would like to V-mod the exhaust and from what I have read you have to re-map the bike to compensate for the freer flowing exhaust? How do I do that? I'm very mechanically incline but not so much when it comes to programming things like the power commander? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome - There is an V-Rod EFI forum that has maps for all of the major tuners. Here is the Power Commander subforum: PowerCommander (All Versions)

All you will need to do is load the software on a laptop and connect it to the tuner and upload the map that you choose.

Good luck on your project!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hi Guy's,

I just purchased an 03 that's stock except for a power commander. I would like to V-mod the exhaust and from what I have read you have to re-map the bike to compensate for the freer flowing exhaust? How do I do that? I'm very mechanically incline but not so much when it comes to programming things like the power commander? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
If you don't want to chop up your stock exhaust, I have a stock 2006 VRSCD exhaust with the baffles removed (VModded) that should work with your bike. You can have it for a $100 +shipping. Shoot me a message if you want pics and details.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Why would you open yourself to scammers?

Reactions: coastrider

·
Registered
13 Posts
Do you by chance have the correct map that I would need to upload to the power commander?
All the power commander maps are here:

recommend you delete your phone number from the general forum 😬

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you don't want to chop up your stock exhaust, I have a stock 2006 VRSCD exhaust with the baffles removed (VModded) that should work with your bike. You can have it for a $100 +shipping. Shoot me a message if you want pics and details.
\
Still have that exhaust?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts