Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
V-MOD RACE KIT
Includes one set of famos "Like New" V-Mod mufflers along with the POWERCOMANDER [ FUEL MANAGEMENT ] and a K&N Airfilter. This setup is LOUD and PROUD with extra power to boot! Easy to install, can be done with basic metric tools.

Can anyone shed some light - I have an 07 VRSCAW - Is this the way to go?
Love the stock look pipes - need extra horses, better sound - can anyone offer some advice

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
V-MOD RACE KIT
Includes one set of famos "Like New" V-Mod mufflers along with the POWERCOMANDER [ FUEL MANAGEMENT ] and a K&N Airfilter. This setup is LOUD and PROUD with extra power to boot! Easy to install, can be done with basic metric tools.

Can anyone shed some light - I have an 07 VRSCAW - Is this the way to go?
Love the stock look pipes - need extra horses, better sound - can anyone offer some advice.

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
Well, that's the setup I run. I'm really having trouble switching out to anything else. I have a 2-1 pipe still in the box because I like the stock exhaust look so much.

I have nothing negative to say about it.

I merged your two threads and put them in the general section. No need to ask the same question twice, all it does is make searches more cumbersome.

RJ

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just put the race kit on my AW last week. IMO its the best sounding set of pipes out there for the V-Rod, not to mention it keeps the sweet look of the stock pipes. They are not obnoxiously loud, just a real good rumble.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Me too, but these are the quitest pipes I have ever had on a HD, they sound great and real deep.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts