Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Non-erator
9,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of V-Mod B/D Drag bars that I just took off the bike. I have drilled them to run the cable inside of them.

They have some scratches, small chips and so on. But once they are on the bike they look good.

First $20 confirmed donation to the site (Max) gets them.
(Confirmed since last time I put up a deal like this the person never sent Max a donation - :chair: )
A cheap way to try a pair of drag bars out. (Actual cost was $85 + shipping) And drilling bars really SUCKS!!!

YOU PAY SHIPPING ACTUAL COSTS. I will ship from Upper NY State or Detroit if someone wants them quickly.

Sorry no close up pics for now.

You can get an idea of the height from this pic.

·
Non-erator
9,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Since they are "B/D" bars I would imagine so.

There is a donation link on the home page. Look for the flashing green light.

·
Premium Member
13,005 Posts
What bars are you going to next? I have a set of chrome ones for an A that I got from Joooeeeey in trade. Those bars look great!

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
that's one great deal there mike!!! edit: just to make known I'm not in line for these, just stated how good of deal it is :thumb:

·
REGUL8
891 Posts
take em'

Thanks John

·
Non-erator
9,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
smharris605 Let me know by tomorrow if you sent Max a donation.
If not, LiunaRep they are yours.

·
REGUL8
891 Posts
Foiled Again!!!!

Thanks for offering such a great deal. Maybe I will get lucky next time. If something falls through let me know.

Thanks again
John

·
Registered
244 Posts
mikep said:
smharris605 Let me know by tomorrow if you sent Max a donation.
If not, LiunaRep they are yours.
sorry man, Im kinda new to this site if you cant tell. I will send a donation, but can i do it with paypall, or what?? let me know man, and ill get it done...

thanks

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
smharris605 said:
sorry man, Im kinda new to this site if you cant tell. I will send a donation, but can i do it with paypall, or what?? let me know man, and ill get it done...

thanks
on the home page click on the green donation button on the left of the screen and yes you can use paypal :thumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts