Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got an e-mail from toxicchoppers about there hp of the v-lux and big rig pipes.......take this for what it is worth,personally i think he is a bullshitter.....i had alot of problems out of him off of ebay,anyway he said they have not done any runs with the pipes,and wont until august for some reason, but most customers have reported gettin up to 6 HP.........i just dont see it with this style of pipe.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is anyone ever gonna post a dyno sheet on these pipes....there are a few members running them and say they run fine,but still no dyno sheets.......:wazzup:

·
Bone Stock B Model
8,639 Posts
chrome said:
i just got an e-mail from toxicchoppers about there hp of the v-lux and big rig pipes.......take this for what it is worth,personally i think he is a bullshitter.....i had alot of problems out of him off of ebay,anyway he said they have not done any runs with the pipes,and wont until august for some reason, but most customers have reported gettin up to 6 HP.........i just dont see it with this style of pipe.

If anything I would say -6 those pipes are not built with HP in mind.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
smoothrod said:
If anything I would say -6 those pipes are not built with HP in mind.
thats kinda what i was thinking....if they are so damn good you would think you would be seeing some dyno sheets......he told me some kinda shit that they wont dyno them until august but he is advertising a HP gain with them on ebay......he hasnt even dynoed them so he dont have a clue what they will do as far as HP.....

·
Registered
51 Posts
maybe that 6 hp isn't the hp gain it's the actually hp.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I was wondering the same. Seems to be a lot of hype in the DX threads but the few guys who've got them just start a thread about how awesome they are then never offer up any proof. And according to some members the Toxic guy is either a flake or "the best guy ever".

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
when I bought my samsons on ebay, they were advertised with something like 12 hp gain (we all know that's not true) I think some of these guys just figure since they weigh much less than stock pipes that it's gotta go faster.

but since I've never dyno'd my bike with the samsons I'll just keep saying that since my bike was stock at 115 hp :bs: and ebay tells me 12 hp gain I've got a 127 hp Vrod :D :hidesbeh:

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dirty Chris said:
I was wondering the same. Seems to be a lot of hype in the DX threads but the few guys who've got them just start a thread about how awesome they are then never offer up any proof. And according to some members the Toxic guy is either a flake or "the best guy ever".
well i have done business with him and he is prick..........never would give me my money back,finally got it back from paypal.

·
NOT A REAL HD RIDER
779 Posts
I have heard a bunch of people say STAY CLEAR of this guy and his products

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wonder why the guys that have the pipes aren't chiming in........

·
Registered
322 Posts
chrome said:
wonder why the guys that have the pipes aren't chiming in........
Good question. Seems like a lotta this :blahblah: and not so much of this :deal:

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
I just got these pipes two weeks ago. I do like the sound and looks, but I'm waiting for my PCIII to come from V-MOD to tune it. It is a two in to two, so it prob not going to be as good as a 2 in 1, but it is a more free flow exhaust then stock. I would like to get it Dyno'd after that. I didn't buy my bike to drag at the strip. It still has plenty of power and I plan on getting the ram air box this winter so maybe I will have a little gains over all.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I would love to post my results but I am STILL waiting on my pipes. Scott of Toxic choppers has had my money since the 16th and telling me about every other day that he is or has sent them out. This afternoon he told me he sent them out on Friday. He gave me a tracking number from US postal service and it doesn't work.

Funny thing is that when you look at all the ratings on eBay he has only had one bad review in a year. Have any of you gone back and reviewed the experience you had on eBay. He has a 99.8% positive feed back rating.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Jonny Vegas Rod said:
I would love to post my results but I am STILL waiting on my pipes. Scott of Toxic choppers has had my money since the 16th and telling me about every other day that he is or has sent them out. This afternoon he told me he sent them out on Friday. He gave me a tracking number from US postal service and it doesn't work.

Funny thing is that when you look at all the ratings on eBay he has only had one bad review in a year. Have any of you gone back and reviewed the experience you had on eBay. He has a 99.8% positive feed back rating.
i know one negative feedback he has is the one i left him........he is a scammer.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Chrome .... You should go back and look. The one and only negitive says that the buyer backed out or changed their mind. Not a very bad review.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i bought a chrome pulley from him,it has been 2 years ago........i waited 2 months and never did get the part....he gave me a ups tracking # and i called ups,of course the # was bullshit......he sai ups lost it....he wanted to send me another one and i told him no just to refund me my money....well he wouldnt give me my money back,this went on for a long time,after many hatred e-mails....anyway i finally got my money from paypal.......so yes i did refuse another part....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts