Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed new v-lux exhaust from toxic choppers, bad ass look and sound like it better then cfr. crazy loud. installation very easy. thumbs up

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
How about some pics and performance info? Did you add a fuel management system to compensate for the changes? What's the configuration of the bike?

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
LiquidSilver said:
How about some pics and performance info? Did you add a fuel management system to compensate for the changes? What's the configuration of the bike?
:them: :worthless

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i had installed cfr fueler need to bring it in for dyno but doent seem to different or running rough i;ll find out tommorrow when I go out. How can i send pic from my phone

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
sspizz said:
i had installed cfr fueler need to bring it in for dyno but doent seem to different or running rough i;ll find out tommorrow when I go out. How can i send pic from my phone
i wouldn't think a cfr fueler would even be close to working on those pipes.......:2cents:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Been looking at these pipes. Did you use the baffles? If so which ones? Oh and post some pics!

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
sspizz said:
How can i send pic from my phone
Send a pic message to your e-mail address. Once you have it in your e-mail, save it to your desktop. Then just upload it to your gallery and edit your original post by inserting a link to the image in your gallery.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
v-lux pics

heres some pics with new v-lux exhaust. only problem i noticed is in 3rd gear at about 3500 rpm it hesitates other than that no popping sounds badass[ATTACH]84860._xfImport[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]84861._xfImport[/ATTACH]]

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Dude, those look KILLER! Gotta say IMHO the best looking pipe yet for the DX. Looks as sinister as the bike itself and the only pipe I've seen that might get me to pull my self-v-modded exhaust. It will be interesting to see dyno results, for me it doesn't have to gain, just don't lose too much. A big bore would take care of loss though.

·
Registered
49 Posts
i am just hoping that they will fit an 08 dx since there is supposedly and 02 sensor in the exhaust. anyone have any insight?

·
myvrodrocks
6,021 Posts
It's interesting that you mention this. That episode just played last night on DMAX here in Germany. That was a very intersting bike build. I was very impressed.

I'd love to have a set of air rides on a springer front end...

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
Splatz400 said:
i am just hoping that they will fit an 08 dx since there is supposedly and 02 sensor in the exhaust. anyone have any insight?
I would expect a whole new set of exhaust systems for the 08s. You might find different slipons....but I think all the headers will need to be reworked to take advantage of the new sensor.

·
Registered
73 Posts
sound clip

hey everyone im new to the forum. just picked up the night rod special just wondering if someone has a sound clip of these pipes they look bad as hell

thanks

J.P

1 - 20 of 53 Posts