Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
V&H announced they would move to Pro Stock auto racing for 2013. V&H spokesman says" We hope to capitalize on our bike momentum with our move to the auto class. Due to our close association with NHRA and thiers with Ford, we will be running our all new four valve, DOHC motors and using the current John Force Mustang bodies modified to have functional doors. This arrangement will only be in effect during our break in period to allow us to once again be as competitive as we are in Pro Stock bike. The cars will run as Special Edition Harley Davidson Mustangs. We thank NHRA for this opportunity to give the fans another marque to encourage diversity"

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
thats interesting, i also seen that triumph is going into the pro stock motorcycle ranks but i think its a buell engine. doesn't make since to me but neither does nascar.....

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
If they run DOHC 4 valve heads, the won't be in pro stock.

if they have enough money they'll be where ever they want.....

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
V&H announced they would move to Pro Stock auto racing for 2013. V&H spokesman says" We hope to capitalize on our bike momentum with our move to the auto class. Due to our close association with NHRA and thiers with Ford, we will be running our all new four valve, DOHC motors and using the current John Force Mustang bodies modified to have functional doors. This arrangement will only be in effect during our break in period to allow us to once again be as competitive as we are in Pro Stock bike. The cars will run as Special Edition Harley Davidson Mustangs. We thank NHRA for this opportunity to give the fans another marque to encourage diversity"

you got a link to this? where did you see/hear this at? i can't seem to find anything about it but maybe i ain't looking hard enough.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts