Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will post pics later, but I have v & h dual slip ons for sale. Cosmetically i give them a 9 out of 10 my girls boot melted on one side but I’m sure i can remove it. Just bought my buddies exhaust so no need for this set.
I prefer local pick up due to the size (located in Rancho Cucamonga,ca.)
But i can price out shipping if needed.
$350 obo header not included just slip ons but can consider selling them to.

I also have the stock mufflers with the exhaust mod done to them for a bit better sound. $80 for the pair

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These are for the muscle, correct?
I would take them for $300 shipped if still available.
Yes for a muscle, I’ll find out how much shipping will be and I’ll let you know if I can do that. Please give me a zip code so I can get a shipping quote.

·
Registered
14 Posts
V & H slip ons brushed silver

Shipping to 76311.
Just to confirm, are they still as original?
I saw another thread were you asked about removing the packing of these. I only want the VH intended sound and not ‘crazy loud’.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shipping to 76311.
Just to confirm, are they still as original?
I saw another thread were you asked about removing the packing of these. I only want the VH intended sound and not ‘crazy loud’.
Sorry for the late response, but no I didn’t remove the packing I called v&h and asked if they had a specific map for removing the packing and he said they didn’t. Which I’ve heard they are available somewhere but when he mentioned I would possibly lose some low end power and possibly discolor the finish I just left them alone.

I will be putting on my new exhaust tomorrow so I’ll be packing these up in their original box and taking them to the post office to get a shipping quote. If your still interested let me know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts