Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As any body fitted a Vance Hines Q series exhaust [Muffler]?Model No 18021.I am thinking of buying one,i want better ground clearance,but a quiet system .I have had a V.H Powershot which was way to loud with baffels in.PS or a Remus system thanks Jim

·
Making the UK Fatter
2,606 Posts
jimvroduk said:
As any body fitted a Vance Hines Q series exhaust [Muffler]?Model No 18021.I am thinking of buying one,i want better ground clearance,but a quiet system .I have had a V.H Powershot which was way to loud with baffels in.PS or a Remus system thanks Jim
Right then Jim, the Q series is the HD 16G double barrels, HD stop supplying them, but they were made by V&H who now sell them badged accordingly.

They are quieter than Powershots, but do not have as much ground clearance. I have a nice little mod that restores ground clearance issues, mine never deck out now.

I reckon these are a good bet in the UK sound wise, and they do run well too, see Clives exhaust post.

If you get them, PM me before fitting and I'll explain my mod.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mr_vrodder said:
Right then Jim, the Q series is the HD 16G double barrels, HD stop supplying them, but they were made by V&H who now sell them badged accordingly.

They are quieter than Powershots, but do not have as much ground clearance. I have a nice little mod that restores ground clearance issues, mine never deck out now.

I reckon these are a good bet in the UK, sound wise and they do run well too, see Clives exhaust post.

If you get them, PM me before fitting and I'll explain my mod.
Thanks for the advise really appreciate it,i will PM you if buy them.There is a set on Ebay many thanks Jim PS love your Front Wheel set up

1 - 4 of 4 Posts