Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went and watched Eddie and Andrew today and I took a few pics of their #90 and #106 VRSCX's with the V&H 2-into-1.

My useless :2cents: .... I like the look but the huge stock bracket behind it has to go.

Two pics are R's with the pipe on them, which were being used for the dyno drags.

Attachments

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
I thought they got rid of that ugly bracket before they started shipping them? In KC it looked like a hunk of crap it stuck out soo much?? maybe it could be cut down some?

·
JC#477
26 Posts
v&h pipes

By any chance did you get to here what the pipes sounded like? I like the way the headers are tucked in but the muffler looks huge or is it the pics?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Did they happen to mention if they were using Fuelpaks?

And if they had a great map?

·
chris top her
2,779 Posts
cool pics. i dig the way the pipe looks and sounds. i wonder if i can get one of those swiss cheese covers for my muffler or if i have to just make it?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
col001 said:
By any chance did you get to here what the pipes sounded like? I like the way the headers are tucked in but the muffler looks huge or is it the pics?
Between the roars of Andrews' V&H SE #1.... it was tough but I heard them a little. I never heard anyone wind them out but at startup and under low speed (like around the track and the pits) they had a nice sound....not blaring but more of a deeper growl than stock. Remember...they are Pit bikes to these guys. The pics are accurate...muffler is big.

EricEdelman said:
And if they had a great map?
I'm guessing that since they are the V&H race team....they use it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts