Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so yes i know the fuelpak blows. But it is what i have! lol. Ive got the comp 2-1 black on my 2006 VRSCD with the standard programming "map" on the fuelpak and it runs great, Hardly any carbon on the plugs or leaving the exhaust and no popping or anything. But my question is regarding going topless. Has any one done this? what "map" did you use?? I have contacted V&H via email on 6/7/12 and here it is the 11th and no response yet. So any input would be greatly appreciated thanks!!

Also why can't I stop modding this thing? lol! It's like crack a swear!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also run the V&H Fuelpak and when I went topless 2 years ago I asked them the same question. They said to stick with the code I had and it has run just fine. I don't think going topless really makes any difference.
Yeah I was kinda thinking the same thing. But I have heard this bikes are very sensitive with their a/f so I wanted to make sure. But I'm also doing it for weight loss. That gone along with the clips is another 2lbs! lol. Thanks for your response. I'll try it and see how she works. Any one else got any input?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts