Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I got a V&H fuel pack.i called the co and ask what was my settings are. K&N..supertrap slipons..was told FP 2105...ok but "NOW" i cant get it all to fit under the seat with that TSSM under there..anyone that has done it have any pics...are any help please...thanks

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
i'm pretty sure you won't get it under the seat with the tssm in there too. up by the battery and under the airbox is a popular location

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
doesn't the fuel pack plug in between the factory harness and the ecm?

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
last i remember the ecm is up by the battery. that thing under the passenger seat is the turn signal module thingy. unless they have changed it and didn't tell me.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok on a 2006 vrod street rod under the back seat is the TSSM and on back is the ECM that I have the V&H fuelpak pluged in to and all dial in but cant get the seat on with all of that junk under there I have tryed to move it in every shape I can think of but still cant get the seat on.

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
The R's ECM is under the passenger seat
no wonder they quit making them, them bikes are backwards anyway. sorry harley orange, i didn't know any vrod had the ecm under the seat.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ok on a 2006 vrod street rod under the back seat is the TSSM and on back is the ECM that I have the V&H fuelpak pluged in to and all dial in but cant get the seat on with all of that junk under there I have tryed to move it in every shape I can think of but still cant get the seat on.
How long is the fuel packs harness? I put my power commander under the drivers seat, and the harness barely reaches...but it does...can that work?

·
Registered
84 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I see now."WOW" the fuelpak goes out thru the wireing harness hole and velcros to the steel plate seat fram under the back seat...ok...thanks for the in put everyone....

·
Registered
74 Posts
STUFF IT between the fuel tank and rear fender. Fits nicely in that space. Mine just "floats" and easily pulled out for adjustments.

·
Registered
38 Posts
no wonder they quit making them, them bikes are backwards anyway. sorry harley orange, i didn't know any vrod had the ecm under the seat.
I hear ya. Nobody could stand a Harley that looked great, went fast, and really handles the curves all in the same bike. Blew thier minds.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts