Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who here is using a Vance & Hines fuel pak. I used one on my Dyna and loved it. Just so much easier to use, no lap tops or dyno's to set up. Sure a Dyno is best, but for the average joe like myself without much extra $$ the V&H looks and works good.
Im just wondering where it hooks up to on the NRS, under the air cleaner or seat somewhere?

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have one on my R with V&H's 2 in 1 exhaust. Installation is simple, unplug the ecm and the Fuelpak connects between the factory ends. The installation instructions and settings are on their web site.

·
Premium Member
4,061 Posts
i believe these are similar to the dobeck TFI...simple piggyback system that can be tweaked and adjusted easily,no PC required which many appreciate..

I dont think they have one YET for the 08s ....DOBECK does have two TFIs out not for the 08s....some members are useing them already and like them..Manolo is one that comes to mind,with his Thunderheader,sounds awesome!..he is using the DOBECK GEN3....they also have a GEN2 for 08s.

Dan

·
Registered
71 Posts
whylee said:
Who here is using a Vance & Hines fuel pak. I used one on my Dyna and loved it. Just so much easier to use, no lap tops or dyno's to set up. Sure a Dyno is best, but for the average joe like myself without much extra $$ the V&H looks and works good.
Im just wondering where it hooks up to on the NRS, under the air cleaner or seat somewhere?
i have one and love it .goes nicely under the passenger seat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts