Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold pending payment.

My brother is taking a set of V&H competition series exhausts off his R. These are $875 new and he would like to get $500 obo. I'll have a pic of the actual exhaust up this week. (Once he comes over for me to take the pic)

Here is some info on the exhaust.

Competition Series Exhaust
A new development from the Race Shop - "The Competition Series Exhaust" - FOR RACING USE ONLY A replica of the Destroyer Series Exhaust, this new system is designed specifically for all V-Rod Models including 2008 models and the Night Rod Special.
SPECIFIC CHANGES INCLUDE:
- Redesigned heat shield for both front and rear controls.
- Front head pipe stand-off to eliminate contact with the oil line.
- O2 bungs relocated to allow stock O2 sensors on 2008 models.
- Available in Brushed Stainless Steel or Black Ceramic Power Coated Stainless Steel.
- Increased ground clearance on V-Rod models.
- Stepped head pipes and full merge collector for maximum performance.
- Slip fit collector joints with four "dual swivel end retention springs".
- Tuned length megaphone.
- O2 sensor bungs in both head pipes.
- Weighs only 7.5 pounds.
- Baffle included.
- Fuel maps for many combinations.

·
AKA:KrammitTheFrodge
36 Posts
where do you live in SW PA? PM me... i'll be back in pittsburgh over labor day, if not this weekend. might be interested in just picking them up off you if you still have them. would you be negotible a bit for cash / i'll pick them up so you don't have to ship them? also, with or without baffle?

·
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
where do you live in SW PA? PM me... i'll be back in pittsburgh over labor day, if not this weekend. might be interested in just picking them up off you if you still have them. would you be negotible a bit for cash / i'll pick them up so you don't have to ship them? also, with or without baffle?
Your second in line, so if the first one falls through, I'll get back to you, JOHN

·
MSF Ridercoach
276 Posts
I love that exhaust but damn it just sits too low. Would be scraped to death in a single afternoon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts