Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my bike this afternoon and after hitting the start button, could not stop smiling. The new sound is AWESOME.
Mods: Vance and hines 2-1, fuelpack, airfilter, Chubby drag bar, Rizoma mirrors, black levers, RBS grips with integrated turnsignals.
Can't wait for the weekend to start.

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
In my opinion that's the only pipe I've seen that looks good on this bike. Other than my Supertrapp that is. lol...

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
gotta say I love the sound of that pipe and I like the looks . I would like to see v&h make it in black though . I still dont mind the chrome on black but I want to see it in black .

Nice looking bike aad

·
Premium Member
4,061 Posts
Nice ride!....you can always have it JET COATED black or ceramic coated black to match the DX better....mirrors look nice,and I also like the idea of signals in grip ends!...nice job!

anychance we can get a sound clip of that pipe?....always good to hear!

awesome!
Dan

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yep, it's an awesome pipe and amazing how light it feels after the stock ones.

btw, I believe they are doing a black version now. I don't mind myself, I like the chrome.

p.s. I'll try and get a sound clip done at the weekend.

·
Witty Line Here
3,615 Posts
Love those grips with integrated turn signals. What was the model number you used?

Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the positive reactions. After checking the forum for a long time I had to share some pictures. The grips: "RBS handlebar grips with Led", black anodized grooved, part number 687594 in the Custom Chrome I catalog.

·
SpeedoDocter
2,364 Posts
The more you read here,the more ideas you'l get.....thats where it's starts
Mirrors look super...would love to hear what that pipe sounds like :sinister: ..............wheather looks OK for the weekend(dry,16degree C)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts