Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spoke with Adam, V&H's Tech Support, today and I'll bring my StreetRod in for R/D Thursday afternoon. The R&D Dept is planning on keeping the bike for 2 to 3 days for testing. Hopefully we'll get some issues resolved regarding the FuelPack.

·
Proud R Pilot
372 Posts
Thanks for the updates man, I'm just now putting my bike together after a crash, and THAT's the set-up I'll have!

I've talked to guy's with that set-up, and when it's right, they love it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
V&H's ended keeping the bike for a day and a half. Replaced the FuelPak I had purchase, had a wire and programing issue, so they say. I'm stroked with the throttle response and the stumble around 3000 rpm has been cleared up. The 2into1 exhaust, in my opinion, has the deepest tone and rumble than any of the other exhaust, it dosen't make the motor sooooound like a metric twin.
Without any hard numbers to back-up my claims, I feel the bike has more mid-range punch, in the rpm range I like to canyon carve in, 4000 to 6500.
Hear's the final values for the Fuel Pak FP-0772 set by V&H's. All values as recommended except for the following, Mode 1-9, Mode 5-15, Mode 17-3.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts