Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Gone
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a chance to hear this exhaust last night. A customer had it installed w/ the SERT and I got to listen in while they had it on the dyno. If I wasn't concerned about my bags I would definately consider this exhaust. Well that is if the tech was able to squeeze some more HP then what I was seeing on the screen.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm waiting for mine to come in. I will be using the V&H Fuel pack. I am putting my faith and $$$ V&H. I think if they designed the exhaust and set up the bike with their fuel pack, I should get good performance out of the box?

·
Thread Killer
4,567 Posts
If I could find someone who wants to trade their V&H 2-1 for my Rinehart 2-1, Iwill put it on mine. I was just not patient enough to wait for the release of it. They kept pushing the release date back, so I went with a different pipe.

·
Gone
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know that dyno numbers really don't mean much unless you in a pissing match but he was able to pull 113. I think you are really goning to enjoy it SPEC.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I ordered the V&H 2 into 1 for my rig back on March 28th. On July 13th I gave up and ordered the CFR. I'm happy with with it but I think the V&H looks better. I had been in contact with V&H and every 2 weeks, they would tell me another 2 weeks. After the 5th time it became hilarious and I laughed out loud when they said it. I'd be surprised if they ever really release the thing (VRSCD anyway)

·
Registered
52 Posts
I ordered mine in May, still waiting.....said for sure they were sending out 3 weeks ago.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think it's just the street rods and night rods that you can't get. I've seen this pipe for the VRSC's on E-bay. Anyway...best of luck red. I hope you are a patient person.

·
Gone
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
kimmer71 said:
I think it's just the street rods and night rods that you can't get. I've seen this pipe for the VRSC's on E-bay. Anyway...best of luck red. I hope you are a patient person.
It was a Street Rod that we put it on. As far as I know we ordered it for the customer and it came in.

·
Dreaming of Twisties
593 Posts
myneed4speed said:
Had a chance to hear this exhaust last night. A customer had it installed w/ the SERT and I got to listen in while they had it on the dyno. If I wasn't concerned about my bags I would definately consider this exhaust. Well that is if the tech was able to squeeze some more HP then what I was seeing on the screen.
You are aware this is an R forum, right?

·
Gone
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes. Am I not allowed to post here? I know that this is an exhaust thread but I thought you R guys might like to know what I got to experience. Dang you R guys R touchy...:stilpoke:

·
Dreaming of Twisties
593 Posts
myneed4speed said:
Yes. Am I not allowed to post here? I know that this is an exhaust thread but I thought you R guys might like to know what I got to experience. Dang you R guys R touchy...:stilpoke:
Sorry - don't mean to be a d!ck - I've decided to become an anti-anti-"R" crusader in the past few days, some people just post in here and have no idea what the "R" is about and I was really confused about the bag comment, since the R's bag mounts are so high...

No harm, no foul.

·
Gone
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok cool I just know that it won't fit my A with my bags on. Well unless I wanted heated bags.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I ordered mine a month ago and I'm still waiting. Vance and Hines told they will ship the first of August. Hopefully.

·
Registered
112 Posts
myneed4speed said:

How was the volume? I'm hoping that it isn't too loud.

·
Registered
5 Posts
vance and hines in sturgis

did any one catch the Vance and HInes bike in Sturgis? It was a costom V with supercharger and 2 into 1...Very nice. Ill see if I can find a Pic.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Cdale136 said:
How was the volume? I'm hoping that it isn't too loud.

The volume is the best thing about this system. It's closer to stock than to my D&D's even with the quiet baffle. I would not recommend this system for big power bikes. My 1430 cc '03A took a big hit in the power when I went from D&D's to the V & H system in the pic. I will probably be going back to D&D's when I find the right deal.

http://www.1130cc.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=78017&d=1177992862

1 - 20 of 33 Posts