Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this over on the tuning side, but I wanted to ask you guys that are running the V&H 2 into 1 what ECM tuner you are using? I have a PCIII right now and can't seem to find a map anywhere.

My pipe should arrive tomorrow and I have a chance to install it before a 1000 mile trip this weekend. I may hold off since I don't want the bike to run like crap while hitting some nice roads in WV and VA.

·
Premium Member
6,337 Posts
Cdale136 said:
I posted this over on the tuning side, but I wanted to ask you guys that are running the V&H 2 into 1 what ECM tuner you are using? I have a PCIII right now and can't seem to find a map anywhere.

My pipe should arrive tomorrow and I have a chance to install it before a 1000 mile trip this weekend. I may hold off since I don't want the bike to run like crap while hitting some nice roads in WV and VA.
Good luck. That's a dicy mover before that kind of trip. You can use any 2 into 1 map and see how she does. Or just take it and have it tuned. Or, buy a VRFID and forget it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah. I think I'll hold off until I get back. I'm looking forward to this trip and don't want it ruined by a poorly running bike.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,337 Posts
Cdale136 said:
Yeah. I think I'll hold off until I get back. I'm looking forward to this trip and don't want it ruined by a poorly running bike.

Thanks
Or ruined by messing up your bike. That you have to keep in mind. A lean tune can burn up things in your motor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts