Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have the vance and hines 2-1 pipes installed? How's the sound? Problems? Easy install or hard?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have the Vance and Hines 2/1, but I had them installed at the dealer with some other stuff so I don't know how hard it was, they only charged me an hour labor. The fit and finish is excellent. I love the sound! I am not a hard core, rattle the windows type. The sound is pretty Quiet at idle. but crack the throttle and it growls real nice. Has a little popping when down shifting fast. It sounds like a hot rod! Installed with a Power commander 111 and Hi-Flow Air filter and the throttle response improvement was astounding. i realy like it, it is just what I wanted.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Harleyharry go to vance and hines racing site the pipe is avail on there for some reason on the main site it says its not avail yet but it is

·
chris top her
2,779 Posts
i have the V&H pipe....i think i was one of the first. i used the version made for the A/B/SE. i like it....it has a tame idle, but growls nice and i have no popping on downshifts or engine braking. i tuned it myself with my SERT and twin scan II+. the install was pretty staight forward. i have a video in my gallery and i posted some pics somewhere in the general area.....

chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts