Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in the nov issue of easy rider they havea 4 page artical of the harly davidson v glide......... its all black out to the front fareing to the black mold bagger bags.......has a 1250 motor too..... the caption says " the futre is here" or something like that.

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
There are pictures and a link here somehwere. Hang on, and I'll find it for you.

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
RJ it's been over 3 hrs where is that link??? I can't wait much longer.:angeldev:

·
Dark Knight
1,505 Posts

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
for a bagger that's pretty cool :thumb:

Attachments

·
Kaboom
4,336 Posts

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
100YR VROD said:
:notworth: If I ever wanted a bagger, that's the one!
if I ever want a bagger, i will be sure to drive head on into a semi

·
Damaged Goods.....
599 Posts
VenomousSVT said:
if I ever want a bagger, i will be sure to drive head on into a semi
Semi- driven by Lux......

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
luxlamf said:
I would ride it to the nearest Cliff and watch it Bounce Merrily off the rocks below.
:stupid: apes, bags, fairings..they have their place but not on a v-rod imho. just doesn't look good to me. it's like putting a cb antenna on a ferrari..why?

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
DesertSpeed said:
Looks like a very well equipped D.

Exactly. I don't understand why people think HD will make a Vrod bagger. They may make a REVO bagger, but it won't be a Vrod. No more so then an Ultra is a Fatboy. It will have the REVO motor, but it will be in a touring chassis. The Vrod is not and never will be a bagger no matter how much some people may try to think otherwise.

·
Registered
28 Posts
That's the touring bike Harley has designed??? They add a FLH bat wing fairing and stick a couple of bags on the back. The front fender came off a 1945 flat head?
Just my observation, but I know that the members of this org. could come up with a better design.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts