1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,719 Posts
Looks like a Honda Goldwing to me.

·
Registered
375 Posts
SWEET! Totally looks in the same mold as a goldwing... but better ;o)
There is a reason the goldwings are popular cruisers, why not build one on a better chasis/drivetrain? Would make a GREAT long distance ride

·
Premium Member
1,053 Posts
Could work, move the pegs back some but not as far as Night rod Mids and base it on the Muscle setup. Its time this engine was in a "new design". Better rear suspension needed for a touring machine too.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
I like the look of the front of the bike, but the rear of the bike is a little too funky for my taste...

·
Premium Member
2,929 Posts
It's in the right vein but copies existing bikes too much. I do like the integrated fairing idea,just nor that one.

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
It's not bad looking,but I doubt there will ever be a V-Glide production bike with the likes of that particular style.Our ideas are to ancient and the new power,Chindia will never go for mass producing antique vehicles like the one shown.

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
Interesting concept but it won't sell to the HD crowd with that rearend... Sooner or later the Revolution motor will be the only motor in an HD frame... I envision a 1500 cc Revolution motor for the dressers :)... The MOCO has done everything it can to the Evolution motor to meet EPA standards, it's just a matter of time...

The Evolution motor is the longest running motor that HD has ever had... It's technology of the past and can not meet the ongoing changes to EPA standards that will only get more restrictive... I for one can't wait for the day that HD finally gets off it's dead ass and starts putting different models out there for customers running the Revolution motor or something similar to it...

I'm a die hard airhead, have always loved them but reality is reality, the days of the Evolution are coming to an end... The only way you'll be able to run them is from independent vendors and if the states are forced by the Feds to "test" emissions on "all" vehicles, it will be tough to run those engines, not impossible but it will be tough... I know several "airheads" that have said that if the MOCO would come out with a dresser with the Revolution motor in it, they'd buy it in a heartbeat...

·
Guitar, not Gator
8,049 Posts
Looks like a revamped Honda Pacific Coast. Not ugly, but not something that interests me. Nice handiwork there by the way.

·
Premium Member
533 Posts

·
Registered Boozer
1,529 Posts
the front looks good, rear end not so much.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Looks cool, kind of a goldwing-esq paint scheme. Well thats what it reminds me of anyways lol

1 - 20 of 56 Posts