Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
To all forum members, I'm having a pre-holiday sale on the custom V-Blade front fender, this is an awesome fender at an awesome price, this fender is a direct bolt on, that means no bracket is necessary, it gives this fender a clean smooth custom look. After you see how well it keeps your radiator cleaner, you won't even think about ever putting a short fender back on your bike. Logic tells me, more time riding and less time cleaning...
Sale price: $150.00 with free shipping in the US.
And $165.00 with free shipping for Int'l members...
I will accept Pay-Pal only...
For any questions e-mail me at
[email protected]

Pay-Pal address
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Witty Line Here
3,615 Posts
Awesome, awesome fender. Incredible workmanship, way thicker than it looks in pictures, really solid piece. I've got an appointment next week to get it painted, then I'll take pictures.

Thanks Franklin!

·
Kicking cancer's ass
969 Posts
Will it clear anything that the frame/radiator clearance will allow?

I have some half-curb rolloffs and some local speed bumps that might hit the bottom of that fender.

Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
Hey Franklin! Glad to see you posting and stuff. (How's the fueler comin along?)

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
(DFINCH) Thanks for your concerns and a very valid question. At 250 lbs, it has 1/2 inch clearance on a half-curb and no problem on speed bumps...

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
Franklin,

I like that fender. It's good to see you back. I trust your taking care of your health!!!

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dan good to hear from you. I've been trying to move product to help with medical bills, but I have been working on the Franklin-Fueler and I shoud be making that happen real soon,I'll post a pre-view in the gallery...

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks RJ, I need to take care of my health so I can keep designing wild and crazy things. Did you see the Resurrection airbox I posted in the gallery?

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
FRANKLIN said:
Dan good to hear from you. I've been trying to move product to help with medical bills, but I have been working on the Franklin-Fueler and I shoud be making that happen real soon,I'll post a pre-view in the gallery...
Thats what I had imagined Franklin. I like it. 2 Gallons??

·
(.)(.)Modster(.)(.)
7,066 Posts
FRANKLIN said:
Thanks RJ, I need to take care of my health so I can keep designing wild and crazy things. Did you see the Resurrection airbox I posted in the gallery?
Holy CRAP! That resurrection airbox, well I just don't have any words to describe how cool that is. What does something like that cost?

Franklin do you have a webpage with pics and what you have for sale. You make some phenomenal stuff. I'm quite interested in a ressurrection type airbox, but with a different theme, and I'm super interested in the gladiator front fender.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Fender

Franklin's fender is just about bullitt proof, and looks great. I have it on my bike and have had no problems with clearence on speed bumps.I can say for a fact this is a quality peice.:soapbox:I have to add that this will keep your radiator clean as a pin .Ilove this fender, Thanks Franklin

·
PiperJohn
77 Posts
Cool Fender

Franklin-

The V-blade is just what I've been looking for, and the pre-holiday pricing made mama smile :notworth:. I went ahead and sent paypal, and can't wait to mod the old girl's front (the bike, not mama).

Cheers,

John

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
( spinedoc ) The resurrection airbox sells for $500.00 and the
Gladiator-blade custom front fender will be available in about a week and I will have a pre-Holiday sale on that one as well. Almost everything in my gallery is for sale, if you see something that interest you, feel free to e-mail me for details... I also have a new airbox coming out called the ( Wicked )...

·
(.)(.)Modster(.)(.)
7,066 Posts
Franklin that is quite reasonable, that airbox shows some extreme talent. Do you take any requests for custom airboxes like that?

FRANKLIN said:
Gladiator-blade custom front fender will be available in about a week and I will have a pre-Holiday sale on that one as well. Almost everything in my gallery is for sale, if you see something that interest you, feel free to e-mail me for details... I also have a new airbox coming out called the ( Wicked )...

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Spinedoc thanks for the compliment, When I seen this skull painted on the hood of a truck and it looked like it was emerging from the hood, I thought how cool would that be to have it in 3-D, so the resurrection airbox was created and this airbox is a real painters delight, with a little airbrushing this airbox can come to life. As for a custom design it is very expensive and most would go into shock when I say the cost is about 10 times of what a finished part would cost. Just out of curiosity what kind of airbox did you have in mind...

·
(.)(.)Modster(.)(.)
7,066 Posts
FRANKLIN said:
Spinedoc thanks for the compliment, When I seen this skull painted on the hood of a truck and it looked like it was emerging from the hood, I thought how cool would that be to have it in 3-D, so the resurrection airbox was created and this airbox is a real painters delight, with a little airbrushing this airbox can come to life. As for a custom design it is very expensive and most would go into shock when I say the cost is about 10 times of what a finished part would cost. Just out of curiosity what kind of airbox did you have in mind...
I'm not sure what I want, only that I want something custom, and done with extreme talent like that airbox cover.

·
Ride Free, Alex!!!
1,422 Posts
Hey, Franklin...nice talking with you yesterday. I had stopped off at a local watering hole to catch up with a couple of my racin' buddies, so I'm sorry about all the background noise...damn bar was LOUD yesterday.

Like I said, I sure like the way your blade front fender looks, and I'll be ordering one in a few minutes. In my "Grand Scheme" of mods for my '03 Anniversary edition, I had always wanted one of Breathless Performance's air dams to go on my radiator. Since my bike's been lowered, I think the air dam will make it look even longer and lower. But, as we discussed yesterday, I was concerned about how the front of the air dam might get sandblasted from sand, stones and debris thrown up off the front tire..since the front lip of the air dam sits so far down and right in the "sandblast" zone of the front tire. Your blade fender seems to really address that issue, and looks like it'll be perfect.

Plus, I would imagine that even without the air dam, your fender would help keep the radiator center section much cleaner.

Stand by...order coming your way this afternoon. Thanks for the time yesterday evening...

·
Kicking cancer's ass
969 Posts
FRANKLIN said:
I'm waiting anxiously for the Gladiator-blade so I can make a final decision. Awesome work.

·
Ride Free, Alex!!!
1,422 Posts
My V-Blade arrived today...

Just a note, Franklin, to let you know my V-Blade arrived this afternoon...and I am very impressed. You were right when you said your pieces arrive with no further prep necessary other than a quick wipe down with some solvent to remove any mold release agents. Very nice fiberglass work...absolutely NO pinholes...no surface flaws in the gel-coat...and I was impressed with the overall thickness and rigidity of the fender - it was much more substantial than I expected...very rigid and solid feeling. I expected rather thin fiberglass, but this is really thick and well done... I can't wait to shoot some paint on it and mount it on my bike.

I'll post some pictures of the finished product...might take a few weeks, but in the meanwhile, I'll post some pictures of the fender in the raw, too. It may help any fencesitters to go ahead and order your V-Blade.

Again...I'm very impressed with the overall quality of your product! You do good work, brudda...! :notworth:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.