Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is one of my latest designs, it is a composite fender that mounts with out a bracket, I'm offering this fender to fourum members for $200.00 with free shipping in the United States and for Int'l members a $12.00 addictional to help cover the high cost to ship International. This fender comes in a black gel-coat finish, which is very easy to sand to match the color of your bike and because the lenght of this fender,it will help keep your radiator cleaner...
I accept paypal : [email protected]

Attachments

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
That's a cool lookin fender :thumb:
the only bad thing I've found having the anodized tins is when I see stuff like this. I'd love to change up fenders but I don't want to paint them and I'm sure getting them anodized would be expensive.

·
LOS ANGELES
1,757 Posts
Good idea. Is this just like , I pull out the old one and install this one with holes matching? Thanks

·
Registered
283 Posts
this is is a great product , and the finish is smooth , fit is great and these things are durable. easy to deal with.

·
LOS ANGELES
1,757 Posts
Franklin.. Does this mean that I won't be able to use the chrome piece that goes on top of the front fender?

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
( SCRMNG E ) This fender bolts on with-out a bracket, look in the gallery for a closer look...
-Franklin

·
Witty Line Here
3,615 Posts
I just got my V-Blade front fender. The quality is amazing, absolutely top notch. Smooth, and surprisingly thick and strong for fiberglass. Probably weighs more than the original. Now I just need to get it painted, put on the bike, and photos.

I highly recommend anyone contact Franklin for fiberglass work. Highest quality I've ever seen, and a great guy to deal with!

Thanks Franklin!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts