Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody ! new to 1130cc. gonna make my orange 04 into a fast bagger with new Road rod kit. o.m.g. what am i doing!? got all the stuff from cycle visions and not sure where to begin.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i was told that this was the place to get a lot of good answers, and boy do i have a lot of good questions. and soon a lot of extra parts too

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Welcome! Which model VRSC do you have?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow! thats a mouth full! ive got an 04 vrscb orange with just about everything you can put on one from harley. but now ive got to pull a lot of it back off to do it the way i want it now! power commander amsoil hi flow filter , metz880's 200 rear crashbar sissybar windshield that i really love lights all the chrome and polish after market seats pipes pegs grill gaurds caps bags ...etc. but now ive got all the road rod bagger stuff and fairings and cycle vis.. parts feewwww!

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
:vrodforu:
And check out the bagger section of the forum. You will find a lot of answers and ideas for your project there.

·
Justpassinthru
8,976 Posts
Welcome and enjoy it ! Post a picture in the future when you find time.

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Welcome! If you need help, pm me. I built mine, and BadAttitude is just north of me, and he built one, too. Joe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts