Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Where in Utah do you ride most often?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know of at least 4 of us :angeldev: :angeldev: :angeldev: :angeldev: , but there has to be more!
feel free to include your locality, and any favorite local rides.
We also need someone to bring the green JELLO to the rides :barf:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I live in Happy Valley but I spend a lot of time among the red rocks, let me know if you want to go for a ride.

·
Another Ski season
2,631 Posts
Price, spend as much time riding as possible, from here south and into western colorado a lot. Always looking for new road.

·
Another Ski season
2,631 Posts
hey RC I am getting ready to leave for GJ and then the Rally in KC, we'll have to get together for breakfast or lunch sometime when I get back.
Ray

·
Jared
3,488 Posts
Park City, TONS of beautifull canyons up here to ride, its just amazing up here, getting cold though, moving to vegas by the end of this year, if its a good day, i'm probably riding feel free to let me know if you wanna go email my personal and it goes to my phone [email protected]

·
Registered
44 Posts
Salt Lake City, I live between Big & Little Cottonwood Canyons, right up against the mountains. I just got my V this summer, I have been riding all of the canyons around here but it is starting to get a little cccold now! Wasn't sure there were any other V's in Utah until I found this place!

Hope to see you on the road. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts