Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Summer is here!
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here we go....

VRSCD 2006 NightRod (Vivid Black) Chrome Engine Package, Thunderheader, SE Pro Tuner, SE Air Filter, Stainless Braided Coolant Hoses, Black PM Renthal Grips, Black-Out Gas Tank Covers, Airfoil Custom Pegs, shifter & brake pedal, Black Levers & mirrors, Chrome Swingarm Pivot Covers, Chromed - Slotted Wheels, Fork Sliders, Upper & Lower Trees, Fork Legs, Heavycycles V taillight, chrome rad grills, custom painted wicked airbox cover, Progressive fork spings and 440's in the rear, Digital guard dawg keyless system, Metz 880's, custom made Corbin seat, and finally running topless!( Probably some stuff I have forgotten.... )

Still left to do.... Get rid of the dogs ass, I have some really cool led signals Sharkey sent me, and have the Tiger racing belt guards and plate bracket that need to be black powder coated! And want the rear swing arm either chromed or black pc...haven't decided yet! All for next winter.

Attachments

·
Summer is here!
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
P.S. I am gonna take of the windshield soon and see how it feels at 100mph+

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
nice.

·
Can U See me now
1,672 Posts
Sweet!

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
I like this look, will LOve it when that awful windshield is off, I dread that you mention the Dogs Ass removal without mentioning lowering or Air ride install for the Simple Removal of the DA has Ruined many a bikes as they than look incomplete.
Here it is Photoshopped out. Dont do it, its not a dirt bike.

Attachments

·
Summer is here!
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like this look, will LOve it when that awful windshield is off, I dread that you mention the Dogs Ass removal without mentioning lowering or Air ride install for the Simple Removal of the DA has Ruined many a bikes as they than look incomplete.
Here it is Photoshopped out. Dont do it, its not a dirt bike.
Thanks Dave! I did have it apart last winter and looked at it just like that! Wasn't fond of it....so it went back together. I am not lowering it or airride...not sure what to do...damn ass :chair:

I will need to figure it out by winter!:deal:

Open to ideas???

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
If you don't want to lower or go Air then I saw a great looking chrome Dogsass here on the forums I think it was for sale . Mine didn't look bad lowered to 12in shocks but with the Air it looks great.

I also just pull my windscreen off and put it on for just longer trips or when it's real cold. O leave the 2 lower mounts and just take the top 2 off with the sheild.

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
No, it's more of a sports bike and it looks more like a sports bike than a dirt bike (moronic comparison), so do whatever you want with the dogsass.

·
Summer is here!
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I did see some good lookin asses on here, but forget where or what....

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
and the bike is neither of those two examples so it looks terrible when people do it becasue they dont go far enough, it looks like a Mistake. I have seen Rear Fenders removed that look good, thats different. You can put a roof rack on a corvette too, dont make it right.

No, it's more of a sports bike and it looks more like a sports bike than a dirt bike (moronic comparison), so do whatever you want with the dogsass.

·
Black Beauty
492 Posts
Looks sharp! The Wicked airbox sets it off.

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
and you finally removed those fark'n fork reflectors.

·
brett
9,338 Posts
ramdonkey had the se chrome one for sale ,last i saw it was pending payment give him a pm and see if the deal went through ,,nice job on the bike also

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
get the eurocomponents tag mount for the older style v-rods...i put it on my bike and it finished up the rear end REAL nice without having to lower the bike and make it (more) useless around a corner

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
great looking 'd' model, btw. that was the bike i originally wanted but found a leftover 05 'a' model for cheap and went that route instead

1 - 20 of 35 Posts