Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Dances with Rain!
3,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bill sent me an email in regards to the Visitation and Funeral. I know some of you are close and want to come and others are far and also have the desire to come. Bill and Sharon are grateful for all of your thoughts and prayers.
Visitation will be Sunday October 14, 2007 from 1700-2000(5p-8p) at, I assume here because it was not specified, Smith Funeral Home in Hannibal, MO.
Mass Service on Monday October 15, 2007 at 1030(1030AM) at Holy Family Church which is at 1111 Broadway in Hannibal MO. 573-221-1078 is the number for Holy family.
Bill had stated that if anyone needed a place to stay he had room. I also live real close and would offer up my home to any forum member. I will be out of town this weekend in PA visiting my daughter and will return on Sunday evening about 11PM. If anyone needs a place to stay please feel free to call me at 217-440-4328 or call with any other questions or concerns.
Bill had also stated that he is setting up a Trust Fund in Brent's Name fro High School Seniors to attend college. As I get more info on this I will pass that along as well.
Thanks again for all of you being so caring and kind in this tragic loss.
This forum is more than posts. It is a family!!
Thanks.

Jim Boore, FusionGrind

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
Thanks for the info.

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Thanks for the info Jim becareful yourself heading to PA!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts