Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
good to hear! they look killer but ive been hohumming about buying a set for a while now. Did you run a stock A length brake/clutch line on the front? I am still trying to find a shorter set for the non brembo mastercylinders, for my dx bars...

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
aahh. good call stomper. but it still reminds me of hotfoots bike. sorta got the rat bike theme goin on with the a frame f wheel and dx wheel all going together

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,318 Posts
aahh. good call stomper. but it still reminds me of hotfoots bike. sorta got the rat bike theme goin on with the a frame f wheel and dx wheel all going together
I was thinking Higgy's because of the Silver frame- black tins with a airbox cover accented and also lowered with a cleaned up tail end. Either way it looks good...

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
which arnotts are those and are you able to slam them all the way without hitting fender?

Ohhhhh yeaaaa!!!! I made sure I got the Arnotts for the 180 rear so I could slam it...and I trimmed the inner fender so I can ride it all the way down if I want...best money I've ever spent hands down!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
Right, I just assumed since you were running the stock fender that there might be clearance issues due to the wide tire. It does not hit the inner sides of the fender? Also are you running an inner fender?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts