Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for a Badlander seat for a while now and found one a fellow forum member was selling at a great deal. Well, another one popped up on Ebay as well and threw a bid down just in case nobody else did lol. Weeelll, nobody else did and I picked it up for $81 shipped. Now I have two lol.

Thinking about sending one off or finding somebody local to put some good quality foam and maybe gel in it and maybe have it covered in leather instead of the vinyl. What do you guys think?

Glenn

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
They're good looking seats for sure, but it'll need some serious modding to ever be "comfy".
Wanna buy a leather one? :deal: :stilpoke:

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL, I have the Sundowner for comfort but it looks like it was made for a fatass lol. Definately don't need to buy another one, leather or not lol.

Glenn

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
golfinglenn said:
LOL, I have the Sundowner for comfort but it looks like it was made for a fatass lol. Definately don't need to buy another one, leather or not lol.

Glenn
I entirely agree, that's why I'm moding my Sundowner to fit with the Badlander pillion. It's the focking huge passenger pillion that makes it look like a turd, IMHO.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ROFLMAO. If somehow the Badlander is comfortable for me on long trips the Sundowner will go up on the block for sale. Won't know till I get to evaluate.

Glenn

1 - 7 of 7 Posts