Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when opening an downloded file a pop-up appears;unsupported file type hd-v159 my sert version is 4.5.3,so it should be able to open .mt6 files. anyone had this before?

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
japie said:
when opening an downloded file a pop-up appears;unsupported file type hd-v159 my sert version is 4.5.3,so it should be able to open .mt6 files. anyone had this before?
I'll have to look on my laptop but I thought 4.5.3 was designed to work with mt5 files.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the files that came with the sert are all mt6. davetpilot was so kind to post his map for the caliber exhaust in the vrscr section 06 VRSCR, SEAC, CALIBER DUALS, .MT6 (46.3 KB, 5 views) but somehow tuningmode cannot open it

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
If that is the file name, with all those commas ans spaces then it's likely the software can't interpret it. Change the file name to something simple like "map2.mt6" and see what happens.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tried it,no cure the message is ; unsupported file type detected this file was developed for a different tuning mode application and is not compatible with this software the file type is hd-v159 :banghead:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the problem appears to be the sert versions i am using version 4.5.3 while davetpilot has the 4.6.0 version. are using mt6 files so one expects compatibility from other threads i learned the the newer version should be compatiable with vista but i'm running my 4.5.3 version under vista work fine. :confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts