Retired Devil Dog
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Retired Devil Dog
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mivrod said:
hey nice choice of bikes. i'm in the same situation except for the color. check out the pics and please don't mind my buddy's m109r.
How long did you wait for the engine guards? I just ordered a set.

Maybe if we put our sikls in the same garage we'll get a couple of the new '08 choppers......DC

·
Registered
163 Posts
DiabloCanine said:
How long did you wait for the engine guards? I just ordered a set.

Maybe if we put our sikls in the same garage we'll get a couple of the new '08 choppers......DC
about a week to week and a half. not too bad. hopefully you'll get yours soon.

·
Trailers R 4 Boats
1,271 Posts
:spank: :spank: you didn't let the DX and the M109 Breed did you? quick, get the morning after pill!

mivrod said:
hey nice choice of bikes. i'm in the same situation except for the color. check out the pics and please don't mind my buddy's m109r.

·
Registered
163 Posts
kfrey95 said:
:spank: :spank: you didn't let the DX and the M109 Breed did you? quick, get the morning after pill!
well, every now and then my DX likes to punish the m109r, but no worries my DX always wears protection so it can't breed or get nasty deseases from foreing bikes :D

·
Banned
868 Posts
Nice Scooter. Both of them actually but I do like the new Nightster.
Dana

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
someone needs to grow some balls and git the babyblue and black bike and put a set of copper gimp apes on it.. :) now thats what i would like to see. strut the ass end. even lower, jocky shift, and a 88 inch kit.. NICE>>

·
Banned
4,397 Posts
me to were looking to adopt one.. Nice nightster

1 - 19 of 19 Posts