Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to purchase a second set, piece by piece, for my '04 to take to a perfect polish... Paint and small scratches are not important at all, but no dents and no heavy dings need apply please... I'll seek to get these one at a time, so if you have a part laying around please let me know???

Right and Left Radiator Shrouds
Stock "A" Rear Fender (GOT IT)
Stock "A" Front Fender (GOT IT)
Air Box Cover

Also of note, I would gladly hand polish your parts in exchange in some trade situation as well, parts polished for a work equity sort of arrangement, as I gear up with some serious larger buffs and motors...
Here's the standards I work to, all these are mine by the way...
http://www.slide.com/r/-tG_vRvm0D9D...tion=TICKER_ITEM_CLICK&ciid=72057594070082100

Thanks in advance...
As I get parts I'll edit the post to show only what I still need...

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nxtr said:
I have everything but the Air Box Cover.

All in B orange...

P/M Me

V/R,
Nick
Done!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, not hearing anything I am going back to ebay and try to score some parts to polish. There is a front fender there I can start the process with, but if anyone has some parts laying around that are in good shape let me know please? I need the vrsca rear fender, the airbox cover and both radiator shrouds if I score this fender today...

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump...
I would love to find one part to experiment with polishing...
So, please, anyone with an extra fender (front or rear), airbox cover or radiator shrouds please PM me or email and let me know cost???

I'd also be willing to trade professional polishing (to the extreme) for the part, doing two to keep one... For over 40 years I've been a manufacturing jeweler and shop owner so I'm sure I can take them as far as they will go...

Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
YAHOO!!!!
I finally bagged a set of fenders, front and rear, and have my initial parts to experiment with... I also think that I am going to incorporate some very classic hot rod flames as a "textural difference", using a fine glass beadblast to get an almost foggy look... I'll be getting those first parts soon, and if this works out well the rest when I can afford them...

Still need...
Airbox cover
Radiator shrouds, left and right...
You got 'em? Let me know with a price please, be gentle...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.