Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
V-Rod Addict
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's nothing like an unexpectedly beautiful day during in the middle of January. Went home at lunch to get my bike out of hibernation because the mercury is sitting at 58 (this morning it was a crisp 28). It's quite a bit more fun to charge the battery by exercising her instead of that trickle charger. :D

·
Registered
555 Posts
Come on ladies.... a good set of electrics (Gerbings), a windscreen, and a full face helmet and you should be able to ride year round... here in DC it was 8 last thursday and went up to 22... I rode... As long as there is no snow I ride

Nothing like looking at a cager at a light and flipping up your facemask letting the steam escape. The look on their face is priceless.

·
DX Rider
630 Posts
greenham said:
Come on ladies.... a good set of electrics (Gerbings), a windscreen, and a full face helmet and you should be able to ride year round... here in DC it was 8 last thursday and went up to 22... I rode... As long as there is no snow I ride

Nothing like looking at a cager at a light and flipping up your facemask letting the steam escape. The look on their face is priceless.
Here here :cool:

·
V-Rod Addict
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If I had a full-face helmet, I'd be riding a whole lot more during the chilly season. However, the helmet I've got my eyes one is around $400 . . . money that is going towards winter mods. Hopefully this spring I'll have some extra cash (tax time) but until then . . . more chrome and a race tuner!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts