Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just caught the last 40 minutes of a special on the V-ROD factory/plant. It was on either National Geographic HD or Discovery HD, I forget which one. Really interesting. I checked to see when it's on in the future, but I can't find another showing of it in the next week, that's all my cable co. allows me to see. Wish I'd have caught it and DVR'd it from the start.

Ultimate Factory....I think that was the name of it. The had it for John Deere, Caterpillar and a few more companies. ALL American MADE !!!

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Have you seen "Birth of the VROD" yet?
You can purchase the DVD's at Discovery.com or Amazon.com.

·
Muscle Man
868 Posts

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts

·
Fade to Black
2,526 Posts
It was on Nat Geo, I have seen it a few times on that channel including today. Anytime my father sees it on he has to call me.

·
Registered Idiot
5,461 Posts
If you like the video you should see it in person. Go to the KC rally and take the tour.
Plus you get to meet a lot of cool people from the forum!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Been to the York plant, been riding an FLH for years. Would REALLY like to see the KC plant, but come on, what else is there in that area to justify a trip there?

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Been to the York plant, been riding an FLH for years. Would REALLY like to see the KC plant, but come on, what else is there in that area to justify a trip there?
Rain and pop up tents for you to stand under than some damned flat roads to ride on (if it stops raining).

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
Boy they sure can glamour it up. LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts