Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
If I didn't know better that looks like Holli's bike. The same wheels and tires and seat and rear fender.

Max

·
2,552 Posts
It's not Holli's, bike has different shape on rear cylinder exhaust. Does anyone know how I can contact Holli. I want to talk to him about his exhaust.:confused:

·
2,552 Posts
John,

I was speaking to a custom exhaust manufacturer at Biketoberfest about building me a custom exhaust system running the rear cylinder out the right side of the bike and the front cylinder running out the left side of the bike. (Slanted upward for lean angle) A little plumbing needs to be done to relocate a hose and I would have to change the oil filler to under the air box cover and get a much longer dip stick. I want to use the smaller adjustable slash cut SuperTrap canisters in the attached pic (They sound AWESOME). I will be flying up to North Carolina to meet with him in Jan. 04. I know I must maintain equal length pipes and that will not be a problem. If I keep equal length pipes WHY is 2 into 1 needed. He told me that he could do this for me. The way I look at it is I was going to spend $50,000+ on a custom chopper that was all show and no go. Why not spend the same amount on my V-Rod and have SHOW & GO:diablo: and hopefully the baddest ass V-Rod in the country. I will stop at NOTHING.

Most Respectfully
Frank

·
Banned
1,622 Posts
Well Frank, the Rinehart's are equal length and they don't make very good power. I can't tell you why, but I can tell you ALL the big HP bikes are using 2 into 1's.

John

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Frank,
No offence but it's gonna take more than 50k to be the King!;) I'm sure your bike will be Bad Ass,but theres allot of testing and tunning envolved.Just because you spend allot of money won't make it right!Tripp had a new dual open pipe system.Very Large open chamber.Jamie had the more traditional 2 into 1 and he was the Fastest!Everyone else had 2 into 1's also.:cool:

P.S Frank your gonna **** when you see what i'm doing Next!:diablo:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts